3.23.2003,10:11
I will finish this paper today. I will compose and type the remaining nine pages on the european union and the realist assertaion of the existence and persistence of an international system of anarchy and they will be brilliant and flow smoothly and I will be the unquestionable poli sci master. or at least the finishing this damned paper master.

my WHOLE fricking family blogs now, I swear, ness, kat , even my mom. what? we can't really talk to eachother anymore so we'll just post at one another?? It's already become a serious issue for mom, who now bums a cigarette so she can go and "get ready to do her blog" - am I just easily annoyed, or is another way to waste time really the last thing she needs? what about a new pair of shoes that "doesn't go" with anything she owns but none-the-less she spends money on them. that she'll likely later try to borrow from me. Yeah, I am moving. stop the madness, I say, just stop.

I'm not going to wirte about the war again today, except to say that I can feel it sitting by the back of my brain helping me to be uber-irritable and snarky. but fuck it, maybe people just deserve it until they learn to give me some space. because they really don't yet. they assume that if I'm at home it's because I'm dying from lack of listening to them constantly yammer. Case in point, my mom yesterday, knowing full well (trust me) just exactly how irritable I am and how stressed and under essay-crunch, invited the loudest person she knows over yesterday to sit in the living room and yammer at high volume at anyone and everyone, just to guarentee that I don't have a fucking hope in hell of getting ANY work done. FUcking hell people, just leave me alone.

That said I did have an awsome visit with N and M last night which resulted in much needed giggling and relaxation. DOn't see nearly enough of my favorite island boy lately, that's for sure, and even M and i do an awful job of rememering to hangout every now and then, so it was just nice to spend some time with them. Silver linings.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค