3.05.2003,18:47
I love the wind. It blows through your hair and all of the sudden you could be Gretta Garbo, Thelma AND Louise, Sharon Stone, anyone more glamorous than a second year arts student queasy from too many cokkies while studying, and it transports you so that you could be flying (or driving a vintage convertable) to any number of locales far more exciting and mysterious than the library and an evening poli sci class in the dank bowels of buchanan. But sadly for me the wind stops once I step inside, and I am left feeling worse for the wear of a twelve hour school day. sigh.

and what a day it's been. I wrote the english midterm that I missed while sick last week and has a spontanious ten minute nosebleed in the sub conversation pit that culminated in me running across the foyer to the bathroom clutching bloody napkins to my nose and feeling like an ass. At least my tea was still there when I got back. Ah nothing's fun like public embarassment, people looking and whispering "is that girl okay??" but note that no one offered to help or anything. gee I LOVE people.

and the strike goes on, with another union - administrative staff, including all the library staff, joining the TAs and threatening to ensure that the university grinds to a halt and the libraries are shut down by early next week, just in time to fuck me up for my research term papers. YES!!!
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค