2.19.2003,14:57
well folks, as you can see, I've been putting off doing homework. The results of this include me finally figuring out how to make my hit counter visable (and in retrospect, not being able to figure out how it was ever invisable...), a new guestbook you should all go sign (come on, I know you have something you're procrastinating on too... and besides, y'all have to justify my sitting in front of my computer a 2:00 this morning coming up with silly questions), and a new quiz you can go take at:
Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!
because it's fun and it sure ain't writing a paper.
Which, in the mean time, is what I'll be doing. Or research for one, anyways, and the patterns of development and labour division in Notrh America under NAFTA. FUn, fun, fun.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค