2.10.2003,14:48
well, it's mid afternoon and I'm online -- any guesses what I'm trying to put off? "Cause that is the way I work, and in this case, it's about 600 pages (no, seriously) of political philosophy (either translated from ancient greek or even more exciting and coherent, 17th century english) that I have to go over (okay, okay, basically read for the first time) for tomorrow's mid term. Oh fucken joy.

I need a vacation. A real, bonified vacation, where no one expects you to do anything because they don't know where the fuck you are. It's not that I don't love, well, everybody, but I just really need a break from people expecting me to do things like, oh say, hold a coherent conversation, or do dishes, or ... (okay, I could go on... how about bring people, whatever that means... hang on, I must have some in a sack here somewhere...) anyways, okay I'm feeling bitchy. Every time the phone rings lately it's someone who wants me to do something for them, and I'm bloody sick of it. Why don't y'all call up and offer to do favours for me instead? Because I'm already going nutty, and as such will not be doing anything for anyone. And some of this shit people have been thinking I oughtta do for them, lemme tell you, is not shit I oughtta be doing for them. Not shit they should even be asking me to do. But yet they do. It feels like my head's in a vice-grip.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค