2.18.2003,18:14
Life just never stops being eventfull, eh? First off, in regards to us all wanting to get together: It's a fantastic idea, and I'd really love to see y'all, and I think Coeur is even supposed to be in town later this week, but unfortunately I don't think I can do Saturday. This weekend is mine and Cam's fifth anniversary, so I won't be around much. On the other hand, Friday evening/night would be good... Lemme know, y'all know my number.

And, on another note, Coeur has recently mentioned that she might actually be living in Van next year... we've missed you babe! Dunno if she's planning on living at home, working, or what all, but I just know it'll be good to have her back. And on the subject of paople living places, it is seeming increasingly likely that I will be moving at the end of April. A couple of friends of mine are moving and what three people can afford if a hell of a lot better than what one can, and I really need to move out. It's just time.

All in all life is looking pretty peachy. I mean, I'm a bit stressed about having to jet a job by sometime in early April to get the cash together to move, but I have faith it will work out. Otherwise, my best friend (duh Coeur) is talking about moving back into town, school is going well and I even have a couple of interesting papers to write this week (yes, actually interesting!), C is working away in night school, I'm about to have my fifth anniversary (which may, I believe be a new family rrecord) and Spring may finally be here. C'est bon, mais oui?
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค