2.14.2003,22:07
meh. so I haven't exactly been blogging every day. I've been busy. Or at least, I think I have... all that time must be going somewhere... maybe it's time for a Week in Review...

Sunday: Don't exactly remember, it was a long time ago. Lemme see, last weekend I guess I was hanging out with C... yeah, that sounds right.

Monday: School and studying/avioding studying for mid term

Tuesday: Studied, wrote mid term, went to library for books for paper, went for beer to celebrate overness of mid term, wne to Ali's, drank wine, smoked j, ate sushi and watched a fucked up movie called "How to get ahead in advertising" with Ali, Myles, Anna and Jen

Wednesday: Skipped school (well wtf?? there was supposed to be a strike so I slept in, and by the time I woke up it was too late for anything but my late class, and I didn't want to go anyways) so instead went t o C's

Thursday: Still at C's, then home to study for yet another mid term, then to Ali's for more studying (nice to have friends in the same classes, eh?)

And that brings us to today, Friday: school, got big, fat A on English in-class essay, wrote geography mid term, went for a beer at the Gallery to (once again) celebrate mid term overness. Three (or so, who's counting) beers and a tequila sunrise later, home. And depressingly sober. But I do need a night to sleep and veg, so that'll be tonight.

Tomorrow is Chen's birthday, and I was going to go and get my hair done, but a recent chat with my alarmingly depleted bank balance has determined that, no, I won't be doing that, but I do plan on going to the Anti-War rally and then going Irish dancing for Chen's birthday. Any day now my vacation will start. AND TO ALL PEOPLE WITH MORE MONEY THAN THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH:
send me some. I'm currently experiencing an extreme shortage of funds and could sure use some.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค