2.10.2003,21:55
is amazing the lengths I will go to lately to avoid school work. I have this mid term thing tomorrow and I've been putting off dealing with it for quite awhile. I mean I have done some reviewing, and I am meeting with people to study for five or so hours tomorrow, but I still feel like I should be doing something, reading Rousseau or Aristotle or contemplating the shape of the state of nature, or or, yeah, but instead I did a crossword puzzle with Mom, helped shovel Chen into bed, and am now screwing around on the computer. I told you I have no motivation this term. I know enough to do decently well on this exam, and I just cannot be assed to do any better. I just can't make myself care.

And do you know what I really wanted to do today? Go and see the Two Towers. It's showing at the Van East at 4:00 everyday and I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT! Maybe this TA strike will come to some good and I'll actually get to see it this week before it leaves theatres forever and I'm forced to watch it on crappy-o-vision.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค