11.26.2005,21:59
empty
By the time I get to posting here, I've already used up everything I have. The reason this blog tends not to be a massive, deep, thoughtful look at the entire conents of my head is that when I finally surface and have time to do things like piss around on the internet, I'm so exhausted from reflecting on the misinformed congnitive heuristics we use to make political descisions, where apathy comes from, the role of teachers and education in social change, classism as the last acceptable form of discrimination, and so forth (not to metion how I can squeeze a bit more sleep in to my already too packed day - hmm, 2pac-ed, eh?) that I can barely keep myself from just whapping my forhead against the keyboard repeatedly and posting the results.

Which would look something like this:
43y76u76tfrg5f5guyjhn76rtuyjh67iuoyuh7t5r 45rytrfg5rt5ft./;';'/[;llo;

Which might even be more meaningful than whatever it is I usually end up coming up with.

Suffice it to say, if you happen to already have all the world's major problems all figure out and just haven't mentioned it yet, this might be a good time.

I'm going to try and finish an essay about teachign for social justice right now. I'd rather just make it a performance art piece and spend a few hours screaming at a wall.

I told you, I'm not bitter. (just mad??)
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค