11.24.2005,09:59
fog of death
this is what, day 9 now, of Vancouver being wrapped up in thick fog, which means it's also day 9 of my pressure headache and I think this fog might be the kind that turns you inside out that the Simpsons warned us all about. That's what I'm blaming all my current dysfunctionality on anyways.

I'm busy. I'm always busy lately. I have a 30 minute presentation this afternoon, and as I near the end of term, things just keep piling up. I have a hard time even sustaning a conversation right now, because my brain keeps drifting off to any of the billion or so things I'm currently working on. I feel like I've developed ADD. All I know is after about Dec. 12 I get a bit of a break, and that's the light at the end of my tunnel.

I can see blue sky out my window, so it can't be all bad.
nI, nA, nL, I
You scored 25 Introversion, 25 Attachment, 25 Logic, and 66 Intellect!
You are: NOT introverted. NOT attached. NOT logical. Intellectual. Right, so you're an outgoing independent sort who prefers to use the heart rather than the head. You also like to learn. Cool. That seems pretty rare to me. Hmmm, you seem like quite the artistic type to me. You probably like talking with people about somewhat more meaningful and deep things rather than chit chat. Go you.





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Introversion
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 11% on Attachment
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 11% on Logic
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on Intellect

Link: Schizothyme on The Who Are You? Test written by Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค