11.02.2005,16:59
so busy, need to reverse centrifugal force
My brain is just swimming. The past three days have been utter madness, but at the same time, I think it's getting to be madness in a good way. I'm starting to recognize some student faces in the halls, and even better, some of them are starting to recognize me. I'm already working with the debate team, who is headed to the UBC highschool debate tournament this weekend, and I have two lessons lined up to teach at the start of next week. One of the lessons is on the fur trade, which I haven't studied since the dawn of time, so some brushing up will be required. It would all seem managable if only I had time to get some sleep. I swear there is no busier species than the teacher.

I'm going to flake out now. Brain coming in for a landing.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค