1.26.2004,11:20
monday, monday, can't trust that day,
monday, monday, sometimes it just turns out that way.


You know the kind of monday I mean, where you leave late, and then just miss the bus, and the bus that is supposed to come every five minutes doesn't come for almost twenty, and you're standing at one of those east-side bus stops with no shelter, and it's cold and raining, so you stand there and get soaked, and when you finally get to school, you're fifteen minutes late, and so rather than interupt the whole class, you burrow away in the library and start trying to get warm. At least, that's what monday morning looks like if you happens to be me. grrrarg.

I have, however, finally gotten my modem working in my new computer and thus am once again here! and online! and all of those exciting things, but I'm also, as always, falling behind in my damned political philosophy reading. Can't win 'em all, I guess.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค