1.30.2004,13:28
jesus was a sailor and he walked uopn the water
and he spent a long time watching
from his lonely wooden tower,
and when he knew for certain
Only drowning men could see him he said
"all men shall be sailors now, until the sea shall free them,"
but he himself was broken,
long before the sky could open,
forsaken, almost human,
he sank beneath your wisdom like a stone.


what I really need is a tranquil moment, but instead I'm caught between a visit with my grandmother (who's in town until Monday) and sisters, and going to an event my mom's mc-ing for CR Avery. this kind of thing seems to be happening to me a lot lately, where I have to choose between meeting two different expectations, and no matter what I do, I'm pissing someone off. and that, of late, is the story of my life.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค