3.31.2003,08:54
Right now I am:
*stressed. and my shoulders hurt.
*worried the Bush/Blair are starting to suffer from vietnam syndrom -- too much invested to be able to pull out without losing all of the repesct anyone still has for them
*sick of only thinking what I'm supposed to think
*not happy to be awake and not have a cozy bed full of company to crawl back into
*Convinced that Saddam Hussein is actually insane. trust me. I've been doing a lot of research.

Current mood: tense, angry and mopey (not to be confused with sulky)
Current soundtrack: bits of pulpfiction with the voices of thousands of people screaming in the background. all the people I'm reading about Saddam slaughtering like cattle. all the people whose villages he gased and raised. *shudder*
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค