12.12.2002,14:25
happy thursday to you, happy thursday to you... today is a much better day than yesterday for several reasons:
1) poli sci exam over
2) nothing I have to study for until next week
3) house to myself -- well, me and C., and that's much better than just me (trust me)
4) finally got to sleep in
5) ummm, something else

So all in all I'm a pretty happy person today, aside from the fact that C. is currently bashing his head against the kitchen wall and rolling his eyes repeatedly. I just never thought I was THAT annoying. but hey, that's just me. my little sister informed me this morning that there's only 12 days left until x-mas. holy shit, 12 days?? yeeshk. at least I don't have to do much this year since we'll all be at my Grandma's, but it seems that the past few months have slipped by at an utterly impossible speed.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค