12.08.2002,13:50
isn't life so much fun?? Yesterday I found out that Agent K-Coeur is coming to town sunday - tuesday instead of on saturday as I had originally heared, which means I probably won't get to see her at all because I'm writing exams monday and wednesday, and if I don't spend a whck of time studying, I'll be screwed. yay. sigh. And I really wanted to see her, it's been eons and I miss her bitterly.

Speaking of bitter, that seems to be the word of the day. I'm bitter, very bitter. I'm tired of being used as a support system for siblings and parents who can't keep their shit or money together. I'm tired of being an assumed solution to any crisis and a bank account/loan centre for my whole family. I wish people would just stop dumping their shit all over me, after all, it's not like I don't have enough shit of my own to try to keep together. But I guess I'm just a doormat, because now my savings account is drained, and my mom just rolls her eyes and says "people in a family support eachother" and "well, I have more financial responsibilities than you do." Well okay, sure, but that means you get to dump them all over me and use my bank account to cover your ass. Seriously, I wish they'd all just grow the fuck up. How much is it healthy to hate one's family? At least they're smart.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค