12.06.2002,15:31
Hey Jerk-Boy:
You know what I used to like best about you? Your spontenaity. The fact that you could just go with the flow, that you didn't have to plan every second of your life in advance. I liked how easy going you were.

I'm sorry that I only gave you one day's notice that I wanted to see you sometime, but more I'm sorry for you that that wasn't enough and that my "springing this" on you has thrown your life into chaos. I'm sorry that you require several days notice to plan a fucking afternoon to hang out with your girlfriend, that you can't just be laid back anymore. I would think you'd be happy that I'd all of the sudden located a free afternoon for us to hang out, especially given how busy I've been with all these exams. But no, instead it becomes this intense source of stress for you and I end up thinking you're being an asshole because you can't find time in your ohh-sooo busy scheduel (can you SMELL the sarcasm??) to see me.

See, then you have the poor taste to call and fix everything, be all swwet, apologetic and considerate all "let's go to our favorite spot for dinner, lalalalala" and I'm like DAMMIT how am I ever supposed to be able to stay mad at you??
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค