12.09.2002,10:31
another day another exam. english this time. which makes me think. maybe i'll speak in. sentence fragments all. day. it's quelle bizzare, i must. admit because i'm not usually nearly. this resistant to studying usually i just get. it over with so i don't have to stress. about the test but not. this time, oh no not this. time. (practicing random acts of punctuation is fun!:{}?><<) lately i seem to enjoy making. myself suffer and stree before. an exam. miserable.

in other slightly more regularly punctuated news, I did manage to see K. last night, in a nutritious and delicious desert-at-Havana rendez-vous, which was really nice. I also however got shit all for work done, which means I should be studying my ass off right now (as you can see I'm clearly not). But it was really good to see her. It's so easy to let things like that go to long, and we clearly had. I hadn't seen her for months. But somehow we always seem able to pretty much pick up where we left off.

I have to admit I'm a bit sad it didn't work out for her and Karma-boy to live together since I really love them both and was looking forward to going and staying at their place, and hanging out with the two of 'em. But that's life, and hey moving apart to save a friendship like theirs is well worth it. SO long as it works, that is.

Anyways, the pile of literature on my bed that needs reviewing (yes, I too wish that was code for something) is calling my name, so I'd best go attend to it, but first: Technical Question of the Day!! Okay, so as I can see this beat auto-archives for me, so why in the name of zaphod does it also seem to leave everything posted on the front page?? Will that change? or not? or am I just on glue? Bah?
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค