12.31.2006,07:55
at last

buh-bye double-o six. That was more than long enough, just don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. If it wasn't ending, I might be. All I want for 007 is a year that's not like this one was. There are a limited number of catastrophic things/massive upheaval events that should occur in any year, and this year has well exceeded that. So here's to an 007 marked by sanity, tranquility, harmony, and most importantly, things not f**king up all the time.

On another note, my bloody comments aren't working thanks to the latest need to screw with everything at blogger, which is a damned shame if the fascinating comments I've been e-mailed are any indication. I'll get on fixing things - which will probably mean a new template - as soon as I can so that I can post the missing comments.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค