11.28.2006,08:51
clearly
I want to make one thing perfectly clear: I loathe the idea of Michael Ignatieff becoming our next PM. In him, we have yet another NeoCon fighting for his claim to the centre. Stateside he'd be red, and you'd think that'd be enough to scare away the membership of a party that has liberal as it's bloody name, but noooo. I'd just like his supporters to ask themselves: can we really win an election with a candidate who hasn't been a resident of the country for 36 years, or if we choose him, are we really just giving ourselves up to another wack of years of Harper? And by Harper I mean Mr. No-actual-policy-or-neck-can't-keep-his-officials-from-necking-with-foreign-visitors-
total-embarrassment-at-the-UN-if-only-the-whole-county-had-oil-Dr.-Evil-worst-sweater
-selector-ever.

Seriously, I'm tired of being embarrassed by my government. Don't choose another fop for your leader libs, because it's already gettin' foppy in here.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค