11.20.2006,15:05
water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink
So sick of this whole boil water advisory.
I suppose it has a different sort of effect on everyone - can't imagine, for example, trying to run a hospital with unusable water - but being a cashier at the only store in town that seems to be able to keep stocked with bottled water sure has it's downsides. I just finished working for 9 days in a row, and the last three were pretty much nothing but lifting crates of water, 25 or so litres at a time. Both this morning and yesterday morning I was woken up by my sore, sad, abused right shoulder moaning its grievances. Spent the morning boiling pot after pot of water for hours so I'd have enough to do dishes.

current project: getting my certification at last

i need a drink.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค