10.26.2006,09:32
eight days a week
I'm in the midst of working an eight day stretch right now, between two different jobs. If I take subbing calls next week, this could easily stretch out to 10 or 12 days, except that I think I might need a day off sometime. This is madness, but on the other hand, I'm delighted to actually be working for the school board now. It's going to start being all cold, rainy, and November-y soon anyways -- a good time, if you ask me, to bury yourself in work and hide till spring time. I just have to survive that long...

I got a letter inviting me to the Faculty of Education Student Awards Reception last night, because of the scholarship I received. Ma belle soeur thought it was hilarious. It's the night before my grad and even I don't think I can handle that much pomp and circumstance in a single 24 hour period.

I'm going to work now, again.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค