3.06.2005,09:55
leading role in a cage
mrph. Ten page paper to write today. All the research is done, I know exactly what I'm going to say, now I just have to actually do it. I'm writing on improving UN peacekeeping capabilities, which doesn't make for a very intersting policy paper (I recommend that Canada should continue to do the following, except more so...) but it does mean I got to learn about stuff that I know I should know more about while doing paper research.

In other news, I've been sick for the past two days, which is probably why this paper hasn't been progressing as fast as I'd like. When sitting on the couch for too long makes you feel sick, your prospects of getting a ton done aren't great. Thankfully, I seem to be feeling a bunch better today, which is good because my butt is about to spend something like 12 hours in my computer chair.

Onward.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค