3.01.2005,09:30
its raining but at least my roses are blooming
For our past two anniversaries Cam has given me rose bushes I can grow on my windowsill. I like them so much better than already-dead GMO long stem ones, and today the pink one has a bunch of new blooms. The other one has spent the past few months dying, but has now made a rapid recovery and is threatening to bloom any minute. Mmmrosesinmylivingroom. See, I can talk about things that don't make me angry or stressed out, but the result is things like talking about my plants.

The King of Self-Importance (aka my foreign policy prof) gave us all a five day extension on our papers, so guess what I did? Put off starting my paper for another five days. Clever, no?

It's not that I necessarily dislike foreign policy, it's just that Canada only has foreign policy on boring stuff, and if I have to write another paper on Canada-US trade relations, I'm going to do it by chewing off my arm and spelling out the words with splinters of my arm bone. Flesh blobs for punctuation.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค