2.02.2005,13:35
you've obviously never thrown an owl
otherwise, you'd know they're sticky...

a fire drill has let me out of class 20 minutes early, and left me thinking "Dammit, how come this only happens during interesting lectures but never when I'm so bored I start looking at the reflections in the bald spot on my irish lit profs' head?"

I'm off now to go see Naomi Klein talk with some local indigenous activists, including THE Guerin of the Musqueam nation whose court case is considered on of the ten most important in Canadian legal history (probably because it prompted the creation of the entire contemporary treaty negotiation regime). The subject of the talk is: Colonization and Occupation, from Canada to the Middle East.

My plans for the next couple of days centre on studying for my foreign policy midterm and, tomorrow, celebrating Katrina's Birthday!!!!
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค