9.05.2004,08:55
ah hindsight
Where does time go? I think this has been the shortest summer of my life! (Though being in class till the end of July probably didn't help...) And as a result, I find myself doing the last thing one should do at the end of summer holidays:

The List of Things I Never Got Around to This Summer
  • seeing the Warhol and Vancouver to Baja exhibits at the VAG
  • having a giant lakeside agents' convention
  • going to see my little sister in England
  • organizing my closet
  • putting together that damned photo album
  • visiting my Grandpa down in Birch Bay (where he was housesitting a place with a pool and tennis court, not that I play...)
  • writing nearly anything
  • getting together with about a dozen or so people, all of whom I really wanted to see

See? I need at least a year-long sumemr next year. Oh yeah, and

  • assasinating Bush
  • establishing world peace

A month clearly won't cut it.

 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค