7.19.2004,11:58
Silly Underhanded Mellow Mornings Ending in Repose

Things I've realized today:

  • it is preposterously expensive to rent a vehicle
  • but I am actually going to make it out of town this summer anyways
  • my mother is equally esoteric regardless of what continent she's on
  • and I like it
  • doing yoga early in the morning is a great way to start a day
  • sometimes cooler days are better (dunno if I could take another yesterday right now)

And, prompting today's question of the day, I use my CD player as my alarm clock, and have thus been experimenting with finding out my favorite song to wake up to. While this changes constantly, my favorite right now is the Beatles strawberry Field. What would be your favorite song to wake up to?

 



 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค