7.22.2004,11:43
good day sunshine
mmmsleeping in. I've been out of bed for oh about a half hour, and I really can't even remember the last time I slept this late. I was up until after 3 last night seeing the pre-opening private screening of CR Avery's latest play (hip-hopra, according to one of the guitar players) which was brilliant. Completely brilliant. And is playing all weekend and Wednesday through Sunday next week at the Railtown Theatre. And if you don't go see it you'll feel stupid and uncool when it sells out in New York and LA.

and on another event related note, anyone else planning to go down to Luminares at Trout Lake on Saturday, and if so, interested in some sort of time and location specific in-park rendez-vous? I haven't made it in ages, but this year, at last, I'm not stuck working some shitty job on festival night.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค