7.05.2004,23:32
girls on film
last night was Agent K's annual backyard birthday shindig, and it was, as usual, full of great people, many who I haven't seen in far to long. I also got to spend a bunch of time being nostalgic and looking at old photos of life in the shed, which was good fun. Those were the days...

I don't know what my excuse is for not posting regularly lately, I mean, life is busy as usual, I just don't really know exactly why. The election was mucho drama, but it turned out pretty much exactly the way I expected it would, and all the campaign chaos is over. School is just school as usual mostly except that my prof is a bit of a sadist and the number of assignments he expects us to produce, along side a billion two or three page written excercises, is completely insane. I'm procrastinating doing class work right now... some things just don't change.

Summer time is beautiful, but it's not beautiful the way time just melts away in the summer, and then fall hits and you've done virtually none of the stuff you hoped you'd have time for in the summer. I'm having a great time going to yoga a few times a week though -- must not be permanent desk-sitting blob...
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค