6.10.2004,10:48
I beat the smart kids
I have a new career backup plan now: if I hate teaching and want to strangle all the kids, I'll take to the high seas as an oceanographer. But that's preposterous, you say, Sasha doesn't know the first thing about oceanography. Oh contrary, I apparently am the master of oceanography, as indicated by my score of 100% on my last midterm, where the class average was 68%. All those damned career assessment tests and crap clearly lied to me, and not a single one revealed my true calling -- person who studies all the boring parts of the ocean. That's right folks, atmospheric circulation aside, we make a point of ignoring anything interesting (i.e. organisms larger than plankton)because we leave that all for the marine biologists. dear god.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค