5.02.2003,19:56
what a wonderful world

well, finals are over, which means no more school for four months. needless to say, I'm quite pleased about that. I gave the peotry reading of my life at the olive cafe last night, and had a job interview today where I was on-the-spot short listed. double plus sweetness all around.

I'm also moving tomorrow, which involves leaving behind my computer access and this beautiful, beautiful high speed internet connection which I have loved so dearly, but in exchange I gain my very own fan-fucking-tastic apartment. Which means that this will likely be my last post for awhile, at least until I can afford my own computer (donations are now being accepted, hint hint oh father who owes us a grand...). I'll post every now and then when I can lasso a computer, but until then, I'll be reverting back to the previous century. wish me luck.

 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค