4.12.2003,12:11
with a cat's body and my resources, I'd have no problem getting food

some conversations produce the best lines. I love people who can be silly with me. I have been crazy busy doing nothing and tons of crap at the same time. I spent a day or so hanging out with C after having spent an afternoon calling potential places to live, the activity which has also dominated my morning.

Spending time with C is what keeps me sane a lot of the time. We just hang out and it's very relaxing, playing games and eating, and going for sunshiney walks around the lake. Also, last night was dinner with the complete family posse at Artistico's -- yummy greek food. I realized my family talks about fictional characters as though they are people though.

A and I called about a zillion places on Thursday, and I phoned a half zillion more this morning. So far we are going to look at one tonight at 6 up by Elliot's place, and three tomorrow, plus whatever A has set up, so probably four or five, including one on Pender by the Drive, one on 8th by the Drive, on on Victoria around 25th, and maybe one up on Fraser near 25th. A good spread. And coming up next week, job hunting. After my big, nasty, evil political philosophy final that is. Not very exciting.

All in all, a lot is going on at once. I'm just trying to stay cool and not freak out and go 'whatthefuckamIdoing???!!!' and believe everything will work out fine.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค