1.23.2003,12:36
I feel like a who today, sitting on a dust-speck asserting my right to exist -- do you hear me now Horton? I AM HERE! I am here, just like all these other people sitting on this dust speck, crying out to be heared so that whoever's holding the clover on which our dust spek sits won't boil it and kill us all. It's kind of like feeling simultaniously insignificant and self-important. But all in all, I think I am a more level peoson than I used to be. I mean, okay, I am still prone to randomly falling into pits of melancholy, but at least now from the bottom of one, I can still see where I stand. And they happen less frequently. I'm also better at confronting things - a bit less self denial, you know. But thus far this has actually been a good week, despite the headache sitting in the back of my next waiting for an oppertunity to pounce.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค