1.02.2003,12:52
mmm happy day. I'm in Victoria at Agent Coeur's right now, and the sun is shining in through the windows and it is a good day. I'm heading home in a few hours, but I had a way better time here in Victoria than I thought I would. I ma\ean I knew it would be fun but it has also been really relaxing. I really Like Agent Coeur's new roomate, and Agent Karma-boy has a cool new place too, and came and spent New Year's with us. New Year's was very entertaining and very high on the silly scale. We drank pretty things with bubbles and burly things that warm you up, and on the whole were totally insane.

Last night we went out for fantastic sushi. Coeur and I had this awsome salmon sashimi, and I swear I have never had such fresh, melt in your mouth salmon before. We also went and saw Chicago, which was really fun with tons of spectacular dance numbers. I'm glad I got to see it with Coeur, because C certainly wouldn't have liked it as much as we did. Coeur has awsome friends out here.

But I do have to admit, honestly, that I am looking forward to getting home. I only spent one night at home between my Grandma's place in Alberta and here, so it will be nice to get home and unwind a bit before Monday when I have top go back to school. Also, I can't wait to see C. Because I'm like that.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค