12.15.2002,23:35
and you open the door and step inside... it doesn't get any better than this... you are not your fucking khakis. Have you all heared the remix of that song from fight club? it's fantastic, simultaniously uplifting and depressing, which currently suits me fine.

I'm on my way to bed so I can wake up and write my french final tomorrw (tho' how the fuck I am going to come up with 2 1/2 hours worth of French to write is absolutely beyond me) so I can go and study for Tuesday's big-fat-nasty geography final. yay. no, I mean that. yikes, even I don't know when I'm being sarcastic lately.

And on an unrelated topic, know what I want for Christmas? a comment form. This message is not intended to put pressure on Agent Coeur, who is every bit as busy (hmmm... that originally said busty...) as I am, but rather a cry to the whole universe of more techno-savy people than I, who are all out there, somewhere...
Bonsoir, mes amis et amoures.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค