12.21.2002,23:20
s: If I were god, I wouldn't be all solemn, not with all those angels floating around. I'd be like hey angel, come here and take off your robe, I need to ah... measure your wings.

k: You know what's special? If you can make my butt dimple. Then you know your getting somewhere.

m: you don't respect me as a duck anymore!

See, it was a fun evening, despite my being exhausted. I spent the bulk of today at my sister's house coordinating a cookie making project that she was supposed to organize but couldn't cause she went and got sick. So I baked, mixed, decorated, and coordinated all the friend she'd invited over into the cookie fiasco, despite never having met them before. This all made me more exhausted, but resulted in several zillion short bread.

Only one day left before I head to Alberta for Christmas. Ahh land of the freezing. I'm really looking forward to skating on the lake, but reallya dreading freezing my ass off and not getting a single second of privacy. At least it'll only be for a few days. And my grandma is a fantastic cook. Look out buttertarts, here I come.

I've become a lot more protective of my privacy lately, what with having it drastically reduced. I love that my little sister knocks on my door before coming in even if I've called her to come in for something. This means she is taking my theats about what will happen to people who infringe on my privacy very seriously. I just wish I had more of it. More space, sweet sound-proof space.

But it must be bedtime now, since I'm incoherent. I got phenomenally little sleep last night, and I think it's time for me to go and start making up for it.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค