12.31.2002,09:41
Good gods! Not even ten o'clock yet and I'm already awake!! This is unusual. Why, you might ask, am I awake and coherent at such an early hour today? One word Victoriatrip (shut up, it's one word now!). I'm packing my bags as we speak. I'm also mildly sick, and as such have that wierd woozy, slightly dizzy feeling. It should be a fun day. Despite it being New Year's.

New Year's is always depressing. There's so much pressure about what New Year's eve SHOULD be, you know, lamour, excitement, maybe even ball gowns, cocktail dresses at least, champagne, diamonds, etc etc. and it's all a load of bull. It is impossible for New Year's to be anything but anticlimactic just because we make such a big deal out of it. If we could all just chill and be happy to hook up and hang out with friends, everyone would have a better time. But no, instead, it's pressure time. Make sure you're shining bright enough.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค