1.05.2003,22:32
I realized earlier today that January 6th, that cursed day when classes start again is no longer some theoretical day in the future but rather to-fucking-morrow. shit beans. I'm not ready to go back yet. I'm still having fun spending long lazy days in the arms of love. I am so lucky. I don't know why I got this lucky, while Agent Coeur suffers through the commitment crisis of yet another loser. But I did.

C and I ran into a guy we knew in highschool today. I was at the bank machine and (we'll call him) Guy walked up and started talking to C. C passed on this snipet of their conversation to me.
Guy: so, you eve still talk to Sasha?
C: (points to me)
Guy: oh, new Sasha?
C: no, same old Sasha
Guy: oh. OH!

See and I am very lucky to get to be same old Sasha because that means C gets to be same old C and we get to be same old us and we get to be happy and comfortable and spend eons in one another's arms, and that's all I really want. I'm still having so much fun, I feel like we're still in the frickin' honey-moon phase. Only C knows me better than that. I am a spoiled, pampered girl, and thus blessed.

I only wish all my friend were this happy...
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค