7.09.2006,10:36
news?
I'm headed to house sit at my sister's for a week, so if you need to get in touch, drop an e-mail and I'll give you the # there.

Otherwise, the endless cycle of school and life keeps turning. With classes starting at 8 am now (meaning I have to be up by 20 to 6) I feel like I'm perpetually in search of sleep and everything else happens in a fog.

We're all still holding our breath, waitin gfor the Vancouver School Board to begin the round of hiring that was supposed to happen last month. The waiting game. We hoped that the resolution of the teacher's contract might help spur hiring, but as yet - nada. At least it's everyone I know, not just me.

The final world cup game is about to start, and living where I do, I expect to hear nothing but car and air horns for the next 7 or 8 hours.

play safe.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค