6.17.2006,10:39
they come in pieces

Chocolate cake for breakfast, terrible but good. I picked up a taste for it from my mom, so at least I cam blame it on my upbringing. Katrina's currently in Germany, and I bet they secretly eat chocolate cake - barvarian chocolate cake - for breakfast there too. I can't believe she's going to be home in less than a week. One week today is Vanessa's wedding, which will be bringing around the family a plenty, so I'd better get in the mood for seeing them all. I'm justr a little irked by the whole system right now - you know how it happens.

I have an eye infection at the moment, which means no contacts in, which means I'm pretty much blind. It's like watching the world in fuzzy-o-vision.

Been reading Clinton's autobiography which, at nearly 1000 pages, seems to suggest the notion that former presidents are beyond the reach of editors. I strongly disagree. Either way though, it has made me think gee, this whole world leader thing ain't that tough, I could handle this. President, bah.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค