10.02.2005,08:17
I heart Katamari - must be our chin.
Projects I'm currently working on:
  • a presentation/lesson on expanding the canon and teaching novels for my English ed class tomorrow morning
  • a "Vision for the Year" and syllabus for Socials 10
  • a presentation on influence and modeling for my communication class
  • 3 essays of the read blarg, blarg, and blarg and write a critical response variety
  • a presentation and best practices sheet for teaching depressed children (guilt, right? the secret is guiilt?!)
  • a communicative reading (yes, that means you can catch it) of the short story "The Murderer" by Ray Bradbury for my video-camer- happy cohort prof
I think that must be just about everything. Oh, plus staying sane. On the upside, I went to MEC yesterday and got a really nice new backpack, so my shoulders will live happily ever after, freed from the evils of the shoulder bag. Oh, and have you ever played Katamari Damacy? Wooo.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค