5.29.2005,09:31
she sleeps a charmed sleep, awake her not
I spent most of yesterday catching up on sleep and rest, which a migrane stopped by to remind me it was time to do. I spent almost all day yesterday inside because headaches in the sun are unpleasant, and I figured I'd be out lots running errands today anyways. Only now it's cloudy. The weather network claims it will be sunny this afternoon, and despite a lack of evidence, I'm inclined to believe them. This city is so beautiful in the sun, and my grad up at UBC by the rose gardens with their amazing view was almost too good to be true. I'm getting my photos developed this afternoon and I'm getting them on CD too, so they'll soon start to pop up here. My living room is all flowers and cards and I have to admit, I smile when I look over and see my degree winking back at me.

My Grandma and Grandpa want to get me my class ring for a grad present but I don't really love any of the styles they have, so I'm thinking of talking them into a watch instead, specifically, this watch. I could get it engraved with my monogram, year, degree, all that, plus it's pretty and if I save the world, may someday be worth a fortune.

Grad and summer school have conspired to keep me far too busy so far, and in that spirit, things I should have done by now (but haven't):
- seen the Guide
- finished the first tape of transcription
- seen starwars
- it's called troutlake picnic, and it's what this weekend was begging for
- made an agent recon trip to the Island
- laundry
- groceries
- stopped thinking about all the things I haven't done.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค