3.15.2005,09:19
explanations
why I want to graduate: because I'm getting really worn out studying how f**ked up the world is.
why I never have free time: because I'm always doing school work
why haven't I called: I only have depressing things to say anyways
why do I put everything off till the last minute: because I still try and pretend I have a life
why do I bitch about it all online: invisible audience makes me feel self-righteous
why aren't I getting ready to go to class: any minute now...

I actually don't have class until 2pm today, but I'm going up to campus early to drop off my application to the faculty of education, and then I'm being taken for lunch at the faculty club by one of my favorite profs. I sure have it good for someone who winges so much.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค