11.09.2004,11:01
is the end in sight yet?
Well, essay has been written, in-class essay (for better or worse) has been writen, which leaves me with only a lovely stats assignemnt to keep me up tonight (and trust me, it has every intention to). Plans for the future: bathing, breathing, eating, buying food, and maybe, just maybe, some sleeping in. That is, until I begin the next set of papers on Friday. But Thursday, oh sweet Thursday, I will spend literal hours doing nothing in your sweet embrace.

So, the issue becomes, when is everyone going to be in town over Christmas? I finish my exams on the 21st of December and I've been assured that my Bristol-dwelling family members will be returning on the 23rd (follow their irregular postings from across the Atlantic via those two shiny new links) and that sets me a wondering: Victoria people, will you be home for Christmas?
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค