9.28.2004,20:09
a modified version of insanity
Well folks, it's that time -- paper season again. In class essay on Thursday on the writings of a bunch of fascinating but dead white guys, two due next week, one on the ethics of immigration (YAY!!! my favorite topic, and no, I'm such a nerd I'm not even being sarcastic) and one on some sort of William Blake/abolitionist poetry (Britain1790ish, not nearly so yay).

On the other hand, I had an AMAZING trip to Victoria this past weekend, I'm actually caught up on all my reading, today was beautiful and sunny and I wore a really cute skirt with my nice boots and didn't even freeze my ass off. Plus, my statistics prof is so amazing (not to mention how amazing it is to finally have a good looking prof again) that I'm actually beginning to understand means and modes and standard deviations,m and all that nasty crap that I expected to kick my ass all term.

Do something fun! (Then tell me all about it).
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค