10.25.2004,06:55
Where am I?

My whole sense of time has been flipped around, and it's going to take some serious convincing to get me to buy into this whole Monday morning crap after the weekend I had. Details may someday find themselves posted, but for the time being I'll just go with the fact that, since Thursday:

  • glasses of free wine consumed: somewhere in the neighbourhood of 15
  • sold out writers fest shows I got into for free: 2
  • parties in Shaughnessy mansions attended: 1
  • times I saw Patrick Lane cry: 2
  • approximate age of playwright from Toronoto who decided to strip on the terrace: 37
  • charming renowned British novelists befriended: 1
  • standing ovations given in the 17 years of writers fest history: 1
  • of those, ones that were for Shane Koyczan: well, all
  • number of poets kissed: lost count
  • hours I made it home by Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings: 3:30, 5:15, 4:30

I'm going to either go back to sleep or catch a bus to school now. Both seem equally probable.

 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค