11.18.2004,07:25
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy
and me a dull girl, but I don't really have a plethora of options. Here's my party list:
  • November 23: deomcratization term paper due (mine's on how democratic aid should be provided to Colombia), also, Amnesty Internation Forum on Violence Against Women that I've been organizing as part of my internship there for the past two months
  • November 24: statistics assignement on multivariate regression due
  • November 29: romantic lit paper due, I will be writing on William Blake and Mary Wollstonecraft
  • December 7: romantic lit exam 12pm
  • December 13: modern criticism exam 3:30pm
  • December 14: ethics in world politics exam 8:30am
  • December 20: deomcratization exam 8:30am
  • December 21: statistics exam 8:30am

See, a lovely complaint-decoding calendar, so when I invariably start complaining about all the BS I have to do, it'll be easy to pretend to care!

I'm going to catch a bus now.

 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค