9.17.2003,16:09
did I loose me mind, or did it lose me?

brainless. not in my head. my brain is where. is it, it is. brain head diaspora. sense makes nothing, and nothing makes sense.

I couldn't sleep last night. I smoked so many cigarettes that I feel like Janis Joplin today, a feeling I am emphasizing with my grubby denim and unkempt hair plus giant under-eye bags today. I drank four cups of coffee this morning. it only made me have to pee during french class. we did the 'je suis une pizza' song today. I am not a pizza, I am a burned out blues singer. I dreamed I was leading a revolution last night.

I saw Once Upon a Time in Mexico last night, and it was pretty much exactly what I expected, which, don't get me wrong, is a very good thing. especially the Johnny Depp as dead-doll with no eyes scene. you could tell he enjoyed that little extra-arty moment. I also ran into an old, old friend last night, which I did not expect. we are planning to try to get together and catch up. that is also good, only I am already running in circles. nonetheless, I remain convinced that some year, my grandfather will choose something other than the absolute worst possible week to come to town.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค