2.27.2003,23:07
go see this website. it made me fall off my chair, and full credit goes to Agent M who discovered it. http://www.idlewords.com/explosions.html

Also, am I the only one who's noticed that it seems like the moment one person posts a comment, it seems to open a flood gate and everyone has something to say? either that or everyone is bored and talkative tonight. I for one, am certainly bored, but dispite being sick, bed is a ways off yet, given my 12 hour sleep last night and my nap this afternoon. Maybe it's time for new guestbook questions... ahh the things we do when we're bored.

I am facing a dilema this evening though - I'm too sick to go to school tomorrow, but does that mean I'm also too sick to keep my appointment with Chloe at the salon tomorrow? see, it is tough being a girl, so many decisions. I suppose I'll go so long as I'm better enough to type up the rest of my essay first. See, I do try to be rational, it just never works out.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค