12.14.2005,20:06
neuroses
found this meme and I think it's great -- five habits of weird people (okay, person) -- because I do at least five weird things.

1. Reread. Books are like places and sometimes it's nice to go back for a vist, even if you already know exactly what everyone is going to day.

2. Multiple wall calendars. I can't seem to get anything done without several well-annotated grids directing me, and the more writing space allotted per day in a given calendar, the better.

3. Get tucked in. Every night. I don't sleep nearly as well if I don't. Even if I'm already sleeping when C. gets home from work, he has standing orders to come tuck me in. Yes, I'm 5.

4. Weather network junkie. I'm not overly thrilled by the prospect of having to leave the house for the day without knowing the probability of percipitation, minimum and maximum temperatures, humidity, and whether the pressure is rising or falling. Symbolic somehow.

5. Just one more? Well, either lip gloss or toenails. I'm pretty sure I couldn't even be bribed to leave the house without at least a smear of lipgloss, and my toenails are like skittles. I wouldn't be sure that they still have a natural colour except I changed shades the other day and caught a glimpse.

Awww, it's so nice to reflect on how we're all neurotic.
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค