9.04.2005,08:52
the inevitability of some things
like Tuesdays. No matter what I do or how much I try to object, Tuesday is coming, and so I've given up fighting it. Tuesday, you win. Out come the fall shirts, out come the socks, dust off the schoolbag, going to have to find some paper. It's practically Eeyore goes back to school over here, as my plans for the afternoon should definitely include eating thistle. I'm constructing the identity of a teacher ed student. If I had a basement, that's where I'd store her until Tuesday, but since I don't, she occasionally slips out and starts running the show early. She is poised and slightly better dressed than me, and she also knows how to make teenagers do homework. She's almost finished and ready for beta testing.

I saw sin city again yesterday and thought about how much fun it would be to direct a movie like that, where every shot is so perfect and beautiful. But then again, the story is pretty grim. I have decided I'd make a great socialite though, because there are lots of wonderful people I could easily do coffee and lunch with often enough to fill the days without ever working. Maybe I'll set up a pay-pal account for the "Make Sasha a Wealthy Socialite" fund.

Okay, so I'm not quite resigned yet...
 
posted by sasha
Permalink ยค